Canon (formerly Toshiba) SV-1000 Video Borescope Camera System 1.6mm X 1.9M
- 1.6 mm diameter with 1.9m flexible shaft
- 400 x 400 pixel resolution
- 120-degree FOV lens
- Integrated LED light for illumination
- Waterproof / soakable system
- Dual, simultaneous image outputs—HDMI and USB3.0
- Flexible sensor assembly module
- SDK for development of user controls via convenient USB control
The SV-1000 is a chip-on-tip video borescope camera from Canon (formerly Toshiba) that delivers an excellent solution for a variety of inspection applications. The new 1.6 mm diameter camera system includes the ultra-small CMOS sensor with 400 x 400 pixel resolution, 120-degree FOV lens and integrated LED light for illumination within a 1.9m flexible shaft. The incredibly small diameter sensor assembly includes a mountable handle and connects to a separate camera/LED controller (EM13321)
Features dual, simultaneous-image outputs, HDMI and USB 3.0, allowing the flexibility for viewing from a connected display as well as through a PC for image capture and documentation.
The front end borescope is rated to IPx7 and can be completely submerged for cleaning or submerged during operation. (The separate camera control unit is water resistant to IPx4.)
The SV-1000 is not intended for medical use or for use in the inspection of medical instruments and surgical devices.