iGrab™ FOSAR 6mm Fork & Tine Manual Retrieval Tools
- Outer diameters available: 6mm
- Lengths available: 11.5 feet, 15 feet, 25 feet , 33 feet, 40 feet, or 50 feet in length
- Heavy-duty plunger style handle for opening and closing of tool
- Fork and tine features 3 interlocking prongs for grasping long, thin objects
- Stainless steel construction
- Safely retrieve foreign objects from inaccessible areas
- Used commonly with articulating guide tubes (See Accessories Tab) and video probes
Safely retrieve foreign objects from inaccessible areas with the iGrab™ FOSAR 6mm Fork and Tine Manual Retrieval Tools. Operating standalone, with articulating guid tubes or video probes, these robust, stainless steel instruments bend through small, twisting passages.
The iGrab™ FOSAR 6mm Fork and Tine Manual Retrieval Tools are available in 6mm outer diameters, and are available in lengths of 11.5, 15, 25, 33, 40 or 50 feet.
The plunger style handle controls the opening and closing of the heavy-duty fork & tine retrieval tool when removing foreign objects from small openings located in inaccessible areas.
|Retrieval Tool Type||Manual|
|Grab Action||Fork & Tine|
|Application Type||Larger Diameter (>4.00 mm), Retrieval, FOSAR|
|Industry Type||Aerospace, Aircraft Maintenance & Manufacturing, Airfoil / Turbine Blade Castings, Marine / Shipbuilding, Power Generation / Nuclear, Power Generation / Other|
Configurable Product Details:
|FT-6-11.5||6mm (0.24")||11.5 feet (3.5m)||
|FT-6-15||6mm (0.24")||15 ft (4.57m)||
|FT-6-25||6mm (0.24")||25 ft (7.62m)||
|FT-6-33||6mm (0.24")||33 ft (10m)||
|FT-6-40||6mm (0.24")||40 ft (12m)||
|FT-6-50||6mm (0.24")||50 ft (15m)||