iGrab™ FOSAR 2.8mm Micro Fork & Tine Retrieval Tools
- Outer diameters available: 2.8mm
- Lengths available: 10 feet or 20 feet in length
- Heavy-duty plunger style handle for opening and closing of tool
- Fork and tine features 3 interlocking prongs for grasping long, thin objects
- Stainless steel construction
- Safely retrieve foreign objects from inaccessible areas
- Used commonly with articulating guide tubes (See Accessories Tab) and video probes
Safely retrieve foreign objects from inaccessible areas with the iGrab™ FOSAR 2.8mm Fork and Tine Manual Retrieval Tools. Operating standalone, with articulating guid tubes or video probes, these robust, stainless steel instruments bend through small, twisting passages.
The iGrab™ FOSAR 6mm Fork and Tine Manual Retrieval Tools are available in 6mm outer diameters, and are available in lengths of 10 or 20 feet.
The plunger style handle controls the opening and closing of the heavy-duty fork & tine retrieval tool when removing foreign objects from small openings located in inaccessible areas.
- 2.8mm outer diamter
- 10 & 20 ft length
- Stainless steel
- Interlocking fork and tine
|Retrieval Tool Type||Manual|
|Grab Action||Fork & Tine|
|Application Type||Larger Diameter (>4.00 mm), Retrieval, FOSAR|
|Industry Type||Aerospace, Aircraft Maintenance & Manufacturing, Airfoil / Turbine Blade Castings, Marine / Shipbuilding, Power Generation / Nuclear, Power Generation / Other|
Configurable Product Details:
|2.8mm (0.110")||10 ft (3.05m)||
|2.8mm (0.110")||20 ft (6.10m)||