iShot® iGrab™ Complete FOSAR Professional Retrieval Tool Kit
- Kit includes:
- RT-750 Electro Mechanical Tool and Control Unit
- 100 ft Cable
- Sample Cup, Viper, and Pliers Jaw Sets in case
- 1/2" and 1" Magnets in case
- Set of 4 Hooks
- Small and Large Push Pole Snares
- Small and large diameter push poles
- 1/4" Diameter x 5 ft push Pole Section, Light Duty (Qty 10)
- 5/16" Diameter x 5 ft push Pole Section, Medium Duty (Qty 10)
- 3/8" Diameter x 5 ft push Pole Section, Heavy Duty (Qty 10)
- Quiver for Push Poles (Qty 2)
- "T" Style Handle for Push Poles
- 5/16" Diameter x 6" Push Rod
- 5/16" Diameter x 12" Push Rod
- Adjustable Knuckle Joint
- Coupling Flexible Spring
- Coupling Flexible Push Pole
The iShot® iGrab™ Complete Professional FOSAR Retrieval Tool Kit provides numerous options for retrieval of foreign objects in hard-to-access areas. Any operator or facility equipped with the Complete Professional FOSAR Retrieval Tool kit can immediately respond to a retrieval operation that is causing disruption in mechanical, system or plant operation.
The RT-750 ElectroMechical Tool portion of the kit is heavy-duty motorized, mechanical gripper with a closing force of greater than 20 lbs at 30 degrees closure. The variety of detachable jaw sets, Sampling Cups, Fork & Tine, Viper and Pliers, are built to grasp almost any object in need of retrieval. The tool attaches to the end of interlocking, fiber-glass pushpole sets for operator-friendly movement. Push poles come in 1/4", 5/16" and 3/8" diameters in quantities of 10, set of end adapters and knuckle joints for further tool manipulation.
The 4 sets of J hooks, 0.5 and 1.0 inch magnets, and small & large snares make up the remainder of the Complete Professional FOSAR Retrieval Tool Kit. All components fit neatly into a durable locking hard case for easy storage.
- RT-750 Tool
- 0.750" outer diameter
- 300 Stainless Steel
- 1/4-20 mounting option
- Closing force greater than 20 lbs at 30 degrees
- 100 ft. cable
- Waterproof up to 100 ft.
- Stainless steel J-hooks
- Stainless steel braided-wire snare
|Retrieval Tool Type||Motorized|
|Industry Type||Buildings, Construction and Maintenance, Marine / Shipbuilding, Power Generation / Nuclear, Power Generation / Other, Utility Industry, Other|