iGrab™ FOSAR 1.4mm Micro Snare Retrieval Tools
- Outer diameter available: 1.4mm
- Lengths available: 10 or 20 ft length
- Plunger style handle for opening and closing of tool
- Looped snare wire great for grasping very small objects (ex. screws)
- Stainless steel construction
- Safely retrieve foreign material in inaccessible areas
Safely retrieve foreign objects from inaccessible areas with the iGrab™ Manual FOSAR 1.4mm Micro Snare Retrieval Tools. Operating standalone, with articulating guide tubes or video probes, these stainless steel instruments bend through small, twisting passages.
The iGrab™ Manual FOSAR 1.4mm Micro Snare Retrieval Tools are available in 1.4mm outer diameter only, and are available in lengths of 10 or 20 feet.
The plunger style handle controls the opening and closing of the snare retrieval tool when removing foreign objects from very small openings located in inaccessible areas.
- 1.4 mm outer diameter
- 10 or 20 ft length
- Stainless steel
- Snare braided-wire loop
|Retrieval Tool Type||Manual|
|Industry Type||Aerospace, Aircraft Maintenance & Manufacturing, Airfoil / Turbine Blade Castings, Buildings, Construction and Maintenance, Marine / Shipbuilding, Power Generation / Nuclear, Power Generation / Other, Utility Industry|
Configurable Product Details:
|SN-1.4-10||10 ft (3.05m)||1.4mm (0.05")||
|SN-1.4-20||20 ft (6.10m)||1.4mm (0.05")||