iGrab™ FOSAR 4mm Snare Manual Retrieval Tools
- Outer diameters available: 4mm
- Lengths available: 11.5 feet, 15 feet, 25 feet , 33 feet, 40 feet, or 50 feet in length
- Plunger style handle for opening and closing of tool
- Strong braided-wire loop snare
- Stainless steel construction
- Safely retrieve foreign objects from inaccessible areas
- Used commonly with articulating guide tubes (See Accessories Tab) and video probes
Safely retrieve foreign objects from inaccessible areas with the iGrab™ FOSAR 4mm Snare Manual Retrieval Tools. Operating standalone, with articulating guid tubes or video probes, these robust, stainless steel instruments bend through small, twisting passages.
The iGrab™ FOSAR 4mm Snare Manual Retrieval Tools are available in 4mm outer diameters, and are available in lengths of 11.5, 15, 25, 33, 40 or 50 feet.
The plunger style handle controls the opening and closing of the heavy-duty snare retrieval tool when removing foreign objects from small openings located in inaccessible areas.
|Retrieval Tool Type||Manual|
|Application Type||Larger Diameter (>4.00 mm), Retrieval, FOSAR|
|Industry Type||Aerospace, Aircraft Maintenance & Manufacturing, Airfoil / Turbine Blade Castings, Marine / Shipbuilding, Power Generation / Nuclear, Power Generation / Other|
Configurable Product Details:
|SN-4-11.5||4mm (0.157")||11.5 feet (3.5m)||
|SN-4-15||4mm (0.157")||15 ft (4.57m)||
|SN-4-25||4mm (0.157")||25 ft (7.62m)||
|SN-4-33||4mm (0.157")||33 ft (10m)||
|SN-4-40||4mm (0.157")||40 ft (12m)||
|SN-4-50||4mm (0.157")||50 ft (15m)||