iGrab™ FOSAR 4mm Three Prong Gripper Manual Retrieval Tools
- Outer diameters available: 4mm
- Lengths available: 11.5 feet, 15 feet, 25 feet , 33 feet, 40 feet, or 50 feet in length
- Heavy-duty plunger style handle for opening and closing of tool
- 3 hooked prongs for closing on objects
- Stainless steel construction
- Safely retrieve foreign objects from inaccessible areas
- Used commonly with articulating guide tubes (See Accessories Tab) and video probes
Safely retrieve foreign objects from inaccessible areas with the iGrab™ FOSAR 4mm Three Prong Gripper Retrieval Tools. Operating standalone, with articulating guide tubes or video probes, these stainless steel instruments bend through small, twisting passages.
The iGrab™ FOSAR 4mm Three Prong Gripper Retrieval Tools are available in 4mm outer diameter, and are available in lengths of 11.5, 15, or 25 feet.
The plunger style handle controls the opening and closing of the heavy-duty three prong gripper retrieval tool when removing foreign objects from small openings located in inaccessible areas.
|Retrieval Tool Type||Manual|
|Grab Action||Three Prong|
|Application Type||Smaller Diameter (<4.00 mm), Retrieval, FOSAR|
|Industry Type||Aerospace, Aircraft Maintenance & Manufacturing, Airfoil / Turbine Blade Castings, Marine / Shipbuilding, Power Generation / Nuclear, Power Generation / Other|
Configurable Product Details:
|11.5 feet (3.5m)||4mm (0.157")||
|15 ft (4.57m)||4mm (0.157")||
|25 ft (7.62m)||4mm (0.157")||