iGrab™ FOSAR 6mm Sampling Cup Forcep Manual Retrieval Tools
- Outer diameters available: 6mm
- Lengths available: 11.5 feet, 15 feet, 25 feet , 33 feet, 40 feet, or 50 feet in length
- Heavy-duty plunger style handle for opening and closing of tool
- Strong braided-wire loop snare
- Stainless steel construction
- Safely retrieve foreign objects from inaccessible areas
- Used commonly with articulating guide tubes (See Accessories Tab) and video probes
Safely retrieve foreign objects from inaccessible areas with the iGrab™ FOSAR 6mm Sampling Cup Forcep Retrieval Tools. Operating standalone, with articulating guide tubes or video probes, these stainless steel instruments bend through small, twisting passages.
The iGrab™ FOSAR 6mm Sampling Cup Forcep Retrieval Tools are available in 6mm outer diameter only, and are available in lengths of 11.5, 15, 25, 33, 40 or 50 feet.
The plunger style handle controls the opening and closing of the heavy-duty cup forceps retrieval tool when removing foreign objects from very small openings located in inaccessible areas.
|Retrieval Tool Type||Manual|
|Grab Action||Cup Forceps|
|Application Type||Larger Diameter (>4.00 mm), Retrieval, FOSAR|
|Industry Type||Aerospace, Aircraft Maintenance & Manufacturing, Airfoil / Turbine Blade Castings, Marine / Shipbuilding, Power Generation / Nuclear, Power Generation / Other|
Configurable Product Details:
|11.5 feet (3.5m)||6mm (0.24")||
|15 ft (4.57m)||6mm (0.24")||
|25 ft (7.62m)||6mm (0.24")||
|33 ft (10m)||6mm (0.24")||
|40 ft (12m)||6mm (0.24")||
|50 ft (15m)||6mm (0.24")||