iShot® XBlock® Analog HD & SD Interface Board
- LVDS to ANALOG HD & SD INTERFACE BOARD
- YPbPr analog HD video output
- CVBS & YC analog SD video output
- NTSC / PAL video format
- “Letter box” / “Crop” analog video conversion
- 720p50/60, 1080p25/30 (YPbPr)
- 1080p25/30 to PAL/NTSC (Y/C - CVBS) RS232 / TTL - VISCA serial control
- GPIO for zoom, focus, freeze control
- 8 to 12 VDC Power supply
- Size : 55mm x 41.5mm
Highly compact and cost effective, this LVDS to analog HD & SD interface board is the first of its kind. Designed for integration with our block cameras, it is the ideal solution for a wide variety of applications. The board features SD and HD video format and supports up to 1080p25/30 YPbPr analog HD video format and 1080p25/30 to analog SD NTSC/PAL video format. “Letter box” or “Crop” conversion from HD 16/9 to SD 4/3 aspect ratio are available.
For serial and GPIO control, the board supports RS232 / TTL levels - VISCA protocol. GPIO are available for zoom, focus and freeze control.
Target applications include drone and video conferencing, UAV’S and ROV’S, inspection, low vision, traffic control, ANPR and medical.
- Analog HD video output: YPbPr
- Analog SD video output: CVBS & Y/C NTSC/PAL format
- Analog video conversion: « Letter box » or « Crop » format
- GPIO control: Zoom, focus, freeze control
- Camera control: TTL/RS232 levels - VISCA protocol
- Power supply: 8 to 12 VDC, 5 W (including camera)
- Operating temperature range: 0°C to 60°C
- Storage temperature range: -20°C to 60°C
- Regulation: EMC FCC part 15, PCB : UL 94 V0
- Dimensions: (mm) 55 (H) x 41.5 (W)