B Stock - Sidewinder™ Push Camera Inspection System Deluxe
The Deluxe Sidewinder™ is a handheld tube inspection system with 0.75 inch OD submersible camera head and wireless viewing /recording monitor. Featuring an infinite tool-less focus!
Portable, a one-pass inspection of exchanger tubes and small pipes. Easy to carry on ladders, catwalks, and confined places- the Sidewinder inspects 100’ into pipes as narrow as 13/16". Simply grip the reel in one hand and feed the camera with the other as you watch the video on the system’s LCD monitor. To document inspections, Sidewinder™ records up to 32GB of video and images to a micro SD card and connects to your PC via USB. In tight areas, the monitor undocks for wireless viewing up to 30' away and attaches to workpieces via a magnetic swivel mount.... while in the palm of your hand.
(AC Power Supply, magnetic swivel mount, and SD cards sold separately)
The Sidewinder™ pipe inspection camera serves the inspection needs of many different industries:
- Process Industries, including food, pharmaceutical, and petrochemical, require pipe inspection for erosion, corrosion, deposits, blockages, and weld integrity. The narrow diameter and a selection of viewing attachments make Sidewinder™ especially suited for a broad range of process pipe applications.
- Power Plants require routine inspection of heat-exchanger tubes and other heat-transfer infrastructure. Sidewinder's™ compact camera profile and 100' cable inspect tube loops entirely in a single pass.
- Plumbers need a push camera that can pass through multiple bends in the drain pipes, yet which has the rigidity for long-distance pushes. Sidewinder™ meets those needs while offering enhanced portability.
- Electrical and HVAC Technicians need a portable tool to inspect electrical conduit and duct work on the fly.
- Transportation Industries inspect hard-to-reach areas of airframes, ship hulls, and cargo containers using field-deployable tools like Sidewinder that capture critical information with minimal setup.
- Law Enforcement professionals rely on tools like Sidewinder™ to perform covert monitoring, surveillance of hostile situations, and reconnaissance from underwater and confined locations.
Sidewinder™ Camera Technical Specifications
|image||sensor||1/4” (PAL or NTSC)|
|pixel||720x576 / 720x480 (PAL/NTSC)|
|shutter||1–1/10000 sec. (auto)|
|white balance, gain, exposure||auto|
|dimensions||3/4”dia. × 3/4” long (2 1/8“ long with spring)|
|focus||infinite adjustment, no tools required|
|standard lens||70 deg FOV|
|illumination||shadowless, bright white LED|
|operating temperature||-20 to 70 deg C|
|screen||type||3.6" TFT LCD w/ anti-reflective coating|
|viewing angle||50 degrees|
|recording||media||micro SD card (up to 32 GB)|
|video||AVI at 640x480 and up to 30 fps|
|images||JPG at 640x480|
|mini USB||(digital video files)|
|wireless||range||up to 32'|
|format||2.4 GHz at FM|
|charge/operating time||3 hr. / 1.5–3 hr.|
|features||time/date stamp, 10 languages, selectable PAL/NTSC|
|cable dimensions||100' long x 3/16" dia.|
|cable composition||PVC-coated with fiberglass center|
|reel size/weight||11.5" / 4.5 lb.|
|controls||power on/off, lamp intensity|
|connectivity||3mm video out, monitor dock|
|power||4 AA batteries (or 6 Vdc mains adapter)
|Length Display||100 ft (30.48 meters)|
|OD Display||19.1mm (0.75")|
©2011. All rights reserved. The Sidewinder name and logo are trademarks. Patents pending, filed as Ultra-Portable Inspection System.