Sidewinder™ Side View Push Camera Inspection System - Standard
- Portable Handheld Inspection System operates using only 4 AA Batteries
- Side View infinite Tool-less focus camera
- Video & Image Capture, up to 32 GB (.AVI and .JPG)
- View crisp footage on 3.6" wireless color TFT display with 70 degree field of view lens
- Camera and Cable Submersible Up to 100 feet
- 0.980 inch OD stainless steel Camera Head
- Inspect small pipes with 1.06 inch diameter
- Rugged PVC coated fiberglass push rod
- Lightweight only 4.5 lbs.
- Download digital footage via USB interface, Micro SD card or stream analog video from a 3mm phono 2 conductor connector
- View in real time and record footage up to 32 feet away by detaching wireless monitor
- Adjust intensity of shadow less LED lamp array using thumb wheel
- Micro SD Card
- LED Illumination
- Onboard Recording with Built in DVR
- Grip securely with ergonomic, contoured handle for added comfort during inspections
The Sidewinder™ Side View is a hand held tube inspection system with 0.980 inch OD submersible camera head and wireless viewing /recording monitor. Featuring an infinite tool-less focus!
Portable, one-pass inspection of exchanger tubes and small pipes. Easy to carry on ladders, catwalks and into confined places- the Sidewinder™ inspects 100’ into pipes as narrow as 1-1/16". Simply grip the reel in one hand and feed the camera with the other as you watch video on the system’s LCD monitor. To document inspections, Sidewinder™ records up to 32GB of video and images to a micro SD card, and connects to your PC via USB. In tight areas, the monitor undocks for wireless viewing up to 30' away, and attaches to workpieces via a magnetic swivel mount.... while in the palm of your hand.
(AC Power Supply, magnetic swivel mount and SD cards sold separately)
The Sidewinder™ pipe inspection camera serves the inspection needs of many different industries:
- Process Industries, including food, pharmaceutical and petrochemical, require inspection of pipe for erosion, corrosion, deposits, blockages and weld integrity. Narrow diameter and a selection of viewing attachments make Sidewinder™ especially suited for a broad range of process pipe applications.
- Power Plants require routine inspection of heat-exchanger tubes and other heat-transfer infrastructure. Sidewinder's™ compact camera profile and 100' cable inspect tube loops completely in a single pass.
- Plumbers need a push camera that can pass through multiple bends in drain pipe, yet which has the rigidity for long-distance pushes. Sidewinder™ meets those needs while offering enhanced portability.
- Electrical and HVAC Technicians need a portable tool to inspect electrical conduit and duct work on the fly.
- Transportation Industries inspect hard-to-reach areas of airframes, ship hulls and cargo containers using field-deployable tools like Sidewinder™ that capture critical information with minimal setup.
- Law Enforcement professionals rely on tools like Sidewinder™ to perform covert monitoring, surveillance of hostile situations, and reconnaissance from underwater and confined locations.
©2011. All rights reserved. The Sidewinder name and logo are trademarks. Patents pending, filed as Ultra-Portable Inspection System.
Sidewinder Camera Technical Specifications
|image||sensor||1/4” (PAL or NTSC)|
|pixel||720x576 / 720x480 (PAL/NTSC)|
|shutter||1–1/10000 sec. (auto)|
|white balance, gain, exposure||auto|
|dimensions||3/4”dia. × 3/4” long (2 1/8“ long with spring)|
|focus||infinite adjustment, no tools required|
|standard lens||70 deg FOV|
|illumination||shadowless, bright white LED|
|operating temperature||-20 to 70 deg C|
|screen||type||3.6" TFT LCD w/ anti-reflective coating|
|viewing angle||50 degrees|
|recording||media||micro SD card (up to 32 GB)|
|video||AVI at 640x480 and up to 30 fps|
|images||JPG at 640x480|
|mini USB||(digital video files)|
|wireless||range||up to 32'|
|format||2.4 GHz at FM|
|charge/operating time||3 hr. / 1.5–3 hr.|
|features||time/date stamp, 10 languages, selectable PAL/NTSC|
|cable dimensions||100' long x 3/16" dia.|
|cable composition||PVC-coated with fiberglass center|
|reel size/weight||11.5" / 4.5 lb.|
|controls||power on/off, lamp intensity|
|connectivity||3mm video out, monitor dock|
4 AA batteries (or 6 Vdc mains adapter)