The Visible Welding® WeldWatch® HD Weld Camera features Ultra Dynamic Range, and built-in zoom. The Visible Welding® WeldWatch® welding camera is specially designed for live viewing of arc welding. In addition, video and stills can be digitally recorded for analysis, email or archiving. With a dynamic-range of over 10,000,000:1, the camera can capture both arc and metal simultaneously without the use of filters.
TheVisible Welding® WeldWatch® welding camera is specially designed for live viewing of arc welding. In addition video and stills can be digitally recorded for analysis, email or archiving.
With a dynamic-range of over 10,000,000:1, the camera can capture both arc and metal simultaneously. See the arc, electrode, puddle, joint and surrounding metal before, during and after the welding process.
Ultra-Dynamic-Range (UDR) is the key to effective welding images. A welding arc can be a million times brighter than the metal, far exceeding even high-end industrial and specialty cameras.
The Visible Welding® WeldWatch® HD reaches UDR levels by combining the latest High Dynamic Range (HDR) log sensor with powerful digital signal processing. Each complements the other resulting in a quality and dynamic-range greater than either alone.
- Full Color, resolutions up to 1280x1024
- 140 dB dynamic range (10,000,000:1)
- 30 fps (frames-per-second) at 1280x800
- Built-in Lens with optical zoom
- Filter-less allowing arc in any location in field of view
- Use un-cooled at room temperature or
- Air-cooled for ambient temperatures up to 212º F (100º C)
- Bright LED for targeting
- USB-3 Connection for power and communication
- Compact 2” x 2.5” x 4” (50mm x 62mm x 100mm)
WeldWatch® PC Software
- Low Latency Digital Image Processing
- Proprietary Log Rendering
- Rotate, flip the image
- Integrated Recording and Playback
|Sensor format||2/3 inch|
|Sensor type||Monochrome/ Color|
|Mode||Rolling/Global shutter/ Differential|
|Dynamic range||140dB typical|
|Frame rate||37 fps|
|Power consumption||< 1.5W|
|Power Range||4 to 12V|
|Temperature Range||0°C to +70°C|
For a full video library, visit our Video Library
Weldwatch® EDU Unboxing Video
TIG on Stainless Steel
MIG on Steel